Thursday, October 8, 2015

Lagoon

We went to Lagoon on the kid's last day here. Michael was so tired. So while he slept in his stroller for two solid hours Jim and I sat in the shade and did some serious people watching. We sent the kids off to ride rides. Then Michael woke up and we coaxed him on the train. This was the face. He was so timid. We thought for sure he'd love it. 
After the train we broke out the crackers and peanut butter. This kid is so easy to take places. He is fun and not fussy.
He is growing so fast. I love how animated he is when he is excited. I love the way he is snuggly and sweet. I miss him every single day.
We did manage to get one (almost) smile out of him on the train. He is the most amazing gift our family has ever received. We all love him so much!!
Saying good bye was so hard. It ripped out my heart out all over again. I know there is a reason that we are apart...but hopefully some day soon we will be together again.

No comments: