This post has a TON of photos of my dogs. Mostly Darla. So feel free to skip this if you aren't a dog lover. Sometimes Darla just needs a snuggle.
Sometimes she's pretty sure she needs fed.
And apparently dad thinks three blankets on the couch equals an explosion. Guess he forgot what Jo's room looks like!!
There are times they get along and share.
Darla loves her belly rubbed!!
Darla is a super freak. She's super freaky.
She likes to sit on my chest and gaze adoringly at me. I mean, who wouldn't.....
I know she wants me to do something....I'm just not sure what....
I always know what Nellie wants. One of two things...go for a walk or food. She's easy!!
Darla is a little more complicated. Food, play AND sleep are on her list as well as snuggle, praise and more food.
If you ask Nellie, "Who's here?" she will look toward the door until she's sure no one is coming to see her.
If you are still reading this you are a true dog lover (and you have too much time on your hands) ((just kidding)). Thanks for being my friend.
We've Moved!
1 year ago

1 comment:
I loved this post. I do love your doggies, more importantly, I LOVE YOU!!! (if you can tell me how to get pictures from my phone into a blog post, I will blog again too!)
Post a Comment