Here is a close up of the left side. Just frames and pics of people that I love...Oh, and the Salt Lake Temple. It is the most gorgeous building.
The middle....a tree with a fabulous quote at the bottom;Living Life
Life is not a race-but indeed a journey. Work hard. Be choosy. Say "thank you, "I love you", and "great job" to someone each day. Go to church, take time for prayer. The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Love your life and what you've been given, it is not accidental - search for your purpose and do it as best you can. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to be. Laugh often. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Do not worry, less wrinkles are more becoming. Forgive, it frees the soul.Take time for your self - plan for longevity. Recognize the special people you've been blessed to know. Live for today, enjoy the moment. -Bonnie Mohr
The right side. The pic of Jim and Kevin is one of my all time favorite shots. The photo with the glare on it is a mural of the pictures of my first 5K. It reminds me every day that I can do things that are hard or scary or that I think are impossible.
This is another wall. How many bracelets and necklaces does one girl need? But look at how easy they are to find!! When I get the energy to actually clean and stage my room for photos I'll show you the rest. For now....that is it...hahahaha I know....you don't care if Jim's dirty socks are on the floor or the fan we use in the summer is still in the corner. But I do.
Until then, my friends, be thankful this wonderful holiday season. I am thankful for you.

4 comments:
Gorgeous!
And if that is a lot of bracelets and necklaces, then I won't be taking pictures of mine anytime soon. Shameful, it is.
Love it! And I may steal the quote for use sometime.
I love your wall of inspiration, love and beauty. It is perfect, JUST LIKE YOU!!
I care about Jim's dirty socks. BWAHAHAHA.....I couldn't even type that without cracking myself up! I LOVE your picture wall....and I LOVE you!
Post a Comment