Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom

Happy Birthday Mom. I love you.....and I miss you terribly. Thank you for teaching me to be a good person and to love my kids my family and my friends with all of my soul. I will continue to be the person you always knew I could be....as a testament to your strength and determination and faith in me.

10 comments:

Jim said...

I love you! I'm sorry your mom is not around, but at least we have each other, a beautiful daughter and a rockin' good son.

J

Rochelleht said...

Ah, the comment from Jim just made my day. That is so stinkin' cute! Love you and thinking of you!!!!!

Teresa said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Connie! May there be cake in Heaven (if theres not, there is something seriously wrong with the place! Ha ah) and may you eat a ton of it because in Heaven, calories really don't matter! Have a good day Lori!

the mom~ said...

Happy birthday to your beautiful mama today :)

Nae said...

Lori, I'm so glad your momma passed on all her wisdom & fabulous qualities to you as well. Happy birthday, Connie. You are missed and loved beyond words!

Grandma Rozla said...

Happy Birthday to Connie today. I love you and hope that your day is filled with wonderful thoughts and I hope you can hear your momma talking to you today. Oh how blessed we are to have the mom's that we have and that they are our guardian angels!! Doesn't make it any easier though :)Know that I am thinking about you and your sisters today! Hugs

Connie said...

What a beautiful woman your mother is, she looks like she should be one of the sisters in the photo.
I didn't realize her name was Connie too. Hugs are around you this day from me.

Amber Baker said...

Lori your mother is smiling down on you today! You are an amazing woman, mother, wife and friend! Thank you for being the example that you are!

Heather said...

Oh, I love that Jim commented on your blog. I love your Momma for raising you to be you.....because I LUB you!!! You are the bestest and she watches you from heaven and is so very proud. I'm sure of it. Love you.

Colleen Miller said...

I lost my mom at 19, I know how hard it can be. So special of you to honor her, she is smiling down on you!
Looks like you have two sisters? I have 3 daughters, all girls.
Beautiful picture of all of you women!