With the short string of good weather here I was able to get some spray painting in. It was wonderful. I hit Hobby Lobby's 80% off aisle and found these pretty candle holders. I needed something a little lighter.....

And they never looked better.

It always amazes me what a coat of paint can do.

I also found these beauties. I loved them. Three I had uses for right away. The sunburst is waiting for my next wreath.....yes....there is ANOTHER wreath.

It was a gorgeous sunny 55* day outside....no wind...perfect for spraying!!

I like to keep the dryer sheets out on the dryer for easy access....now I have a pretty box to hide them in. The "R" went on the latest sock wreath....and the candle stick is..well..holding a candle.

Have you been up to no good lately??
5 comments:
I LOVE the wreath. Is it made out of old tshirts?
usmcconrads.blopspot.com
Ohhhhh! You have been busy. I see all kinds of pretty spring touches...bunnies, flowers, light colored accessories. I love what a can of spray paint can accomplish. Great job on everything.
Love it all. Isn't the power of spray paint amazing. I always look at things with a new eye. Your wreath is fabulous and I love the box also. Hugs, Marty
You really are amazing. I am amazed by your abilities. Especially your funky painting mojo.
Hey there Lori, I have something for you over at my blog.
Post a Comment