Friday, March 30, 2012

Magic Soap

So...I was on Pinterest today (big shock...I know) and I came across this Pin. I am really not a fan of homemade cleaners. I usually end up disappointed and cleaning the tub (or toilet or counter) over again. But I was curious. I love Dawn for my dishes and I know the hard water cleaning wonders of vinegar. I had an empty spray bottle....so I figured WHY NOT.
I only made a little so as not to waste it when it didn't work very well. Boy. Was. I. Wrong. Loved it. I used it on my shower and it made it sparkle. Then I used it on my dogs. Don't laugh....I had run out of doggie shampoo and they needed a bath so bad. It was perfect. Not too foamy...cut through the oily top coat and rinsed like a dream. After that chore I cleaned the tub I had just bathed them in and it looks (and smells) terrific. I am a believer and thought you might want to try this. I love Pinterest. I love clean bathrooms. I love sweet smelling dogs and sunshine....Hope your weekend is fabulous!!!

5 comments:

Nae said...

You are a wizard! Can you come and clean Bella and my showers too?? Pretty please with a cherry on top?

Connie said...

I love it when someone shares something that Really Works! I think that is a brilliant idea for shampooing dogs. Thanks for sharing.

Don't you just love Pinterest? I have been asked to teach a community education class at the local college this summer about how to navigate around Pinterest, I am so excited!

Rochelleht said...

WOW! Good to know. My latest happiest Pin is microwave potato chips. The pin that doesn't require a special plate. We just use a regular plate and WE LOVE THEM!!!

Heather said...

This post just makes me happy!!!! I will have to try this on my shower, the dog and maybe a summertime Madi girl! ;)

Kathleen said...

very cool! we have some hardwater stains that are sooo stubborn--i'll give this a try. thanks!