Wednesday, January 1, 2014

More Christmas Fun

He thought about crawling while he was here.
He came close a few times.
But in the end decided the belly crawl worked just fine.
He was also working on his third tooth. But you wouldn't have known it. He loved to be held and smiled all the time.
 This whole grandma gig has got to be the best thing ever. I didn't know there was this kind of love. It is different than the love I have for my own kids...it's almost bigger...but it is amazing.
 Michael LOVES to play with his Daddy. They are best buds.
 We tried an indoor family photo...we'll try again for an outdoor shoot next time. The lighting was so off. But there we all are.
 Miss Jo is more in love with this boy than she ever thought possible. He has wrapped her tight around his little finger!

2 comments:

Kim said...

OMG I love love love these pics!

the mom~ said...

I can't wait to be a grandma!