Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The Best Christmas Ever

We had the opportunity to have Kevin and Abby and Michael come to our house for Christmas. We had the best time. EVER.
This baby is amazing. He is smart and happy and sweet. We all fell more and more in love with him every second.
He figured out if he waved at us he would get anything and everything his little heart desired. 
And wave he did.
He would play and be happy until he wasn't. So we'd either give him a nap or some food or a clean bum and then he was happy again.
He really is the sweetest little guy.
We ALL loved playing with him. Our day became filled with baby talk and rattling toys. And we LOVED it.
Even Darla eventually warmed up to him.
The kids still wanted to do our Christmas Eve tradition of Christmas jammies. I love that they have such good memories of our family traditions. I loved having all my babies at home.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I love the second pic, it looks like Michael is giving the photographer a fist bump! I am so thankful they got to come spend Christmas with you!

the mom~ said...

I'd say that was the best Christmas ever. Beautiful family!