
This has been a year of firsts and major change. This time last year I flew on a plane for the first time, on my way to go on my first cruise. That was a fun trip that Kevin and I took with the ballroom team. When we got back we packed up the house and moved (for the first time) out of the state. We are now 1000 miles from our families and friends, that was a really big change. I now live in a place that it rains...a lot. We went from watering our grass every night to being laughed at for putting the sprinkler on the lawn. In January of this year we went to Disneyworld (another first) with my sisters and their families. We had a really good time, but we were sad that my parents were unable to join us. My Mom was too sick to travel and she passed away on February 14, 2008. So yet again I was forced to deal with another change. So I guess my blog will be a way to keep my family and friends up-to-date on our lives. I hope you come along for our journey.

5 comments:
yay, you are blogging!!! I'm unsure of a lot of things too, but I am sure that your are a good friend. Thanks for that!
Welcome to the blogging family. I am looking forward to getting to know your family more!
hey you!
im so happy you decided to do one of these! its been forever since i talked to you!
im excited to get to know you and your family better.
alright well i hope to stay in touch!
*Jimijo
Sorry about my retard daughter. She hasn't taken her meds today. Ignore her. I find that works best.
I am so willing to enjoy and come along on this ride with you! Welcome to the blogin' world!
Post a Comment