I just wanted tell you all that it is my Mom's birthday tomorrow....the 11th. She would have been 59. My birthday wish is for all of you who are lucky enough to have your Moms alive and in your life. My wish is that you will take the time today and call her. Tell your Mom how much you appreciate everything she does for you. Tell her how much you love her. Do it. Don't put it off for later. You might run out of time.
We've Moved!
1 year ago

9 comments:
Happy birthday to your beautiful mom. Her smile is contagious!
((hugs)) I know what a rough time this is for you and your Sisters. You can borrow my Mom any time you like!
I talk to my mom on the phone every day. Distance doesn't keep us apart. Thank you for your advice :). Moms are very special woman.
All I can offer is a {{HUG}} and to let you know I called my mom today. Thank you for sharing your life lesson on to me. I will always strive to not take my relationships for granted. I hope you know how important YOU are to ME!!
Ah Lori, bless your heart. I will call my mom today.
How about if I tell you how much I love you!! You are the greatest! Our mother gave us such a wonderful gift by showing us how to love so fiercely and helping us form such a strong bond between us! I LOVE YOU!!!!
What a great picture. Read the comment I left on Kim's blog. It is for all of you today! Happy Birthday to a great mom who raised amazing girls :)
P.S.
Not only did I call my Mom today I helped her book a flight so she could come and see us outsiders :c)
Oh I am a loser friend. I love you so much. Please forgive me.
Post a Comment