Sunday, February 7, 2010

Snow Ball

Last night was Jo's first semi-formal dance. Reid's sister, Keily, came to help do hair and make-up. It was too funny watching them. They both kept in constant contact with their phones.
Jo was smiling and laughing the whole time. She was a little stressed about the dance but she was starting to relax and enjoy the moment.
Beautiful hair....beautiful girl....
Instead of worrying about fancy high heels....Jo and Reid opted for fancy schmancy matching Converse. Jo looked super cute and her feet weren't killing her at the end of the night.
Reid's Mom and Dad and Ari's Mom and I were taking a million pictures and I think Jo and Reid had almost had enough. I'm pretty sure the candid shots are my favorite.
They do make a cute couple. We have been pretty lucky with Jo's choice in boys. Reid is respectful and down to earth and asks Jo do this social type of thing that she tries to avoid!
Ari, Payton, Reid and Jo doubled for the dance. I like group dates....so does Jo. This is a good group too. They are very nice kids.
Say cheese? Jo was walking out the door whether I was finished with the pics or not.
I just love them. So cute!
And lastly, my beautiful, sweet, sassy, charming, tough, tender-hearted, take-me-as-I-am girl. I couldn't love her more. She makes this Mama proud.

8 comments:

Kim said...

The kids look awesome. I am sure they had a great time?

Rochelleht said...

A DANG DORABLE!!

Heather said...

OH!!!! I love, love, love the picture of Jo and Reid where Jo has her toungue sticking out and that very last photo of her is breathtakingly beautiful! I love your Jo! She is totally AWESOME. Just like her mama!

Kim said...

I am sooo sad I missed another HUGE moment!!! She looks so great! Love how the shoes worked with the dress! I am glad she takes me along for the ride thru texting! I love your kids! They rock! I miss you!

the mom~ said...

She looks stunning and Reid is pretty cute too! :)

Charlene said...

she looks beautiful! And only Jimijo can get away with wearing converse with a dress beautifully!!!

Unknown said...

Awwww, what a beautiful girl! I am so happy that she has found such great friends to hang out with! Glad they had a great time!

msorensen said...

She does not even know how pretty she is!!!! What a knock out!!! Tell her I love her!!!