Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom

Deaaaar Mother, I just wanted everyone to know how much of an amazing lady you are. You're not only someone I call Mom, but also a Best Friend and I know not many girls can say that. You are such a big inspiration to me and I hope I can be as good of a mother and example to my children someday. I hope you have a wonderful day and that you will take it easy because you need it.
Love, Your Daughter


10 comments:

Connie said...

Ahhhh, what a wonderful daughter you have.
Happy Birthday.

(You look more like sisters than mother and daughter.)

Lori said...

I have the best daughter EVER!! She pretty much just rocks...ah da time!!

Teresa said...

How sweet! Jimi Jo, you rock! Happy Birthday Lori!!!!

Nae said...

Luv it! JimiJo, your mom is da bomb dot com and so are you! Thanks for tolerating us and our gabbing on Friday and for taking all the pics!

Kim said...

Isn't it great have a wonderful daughter! It makes life much easier! Happy Birthday to a wonderful Mom!

Rochelleht said...

SOOOO sweet!!

Kim said...

AWE man I love that kid! She is a keeper fo sho! I love you too sister! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Charlene said...

awwww.....so sweet! Love it!!
Happy Birthday Lori!

msorensen said...

what a thweet thweet kid! Too bad she looks like she's twenty!! hahaha!! She rocks and so do you!! Happy Birthday and Congraduwations!!

Heather said...

Okay, you know me. I can't comment and cry at the same time so sometimes I have to come back a few days later. I am happy that you had a good birthday. You have a rockingly fabulous girl there. But of course you already know that. Love you both!