Thursday, August 26, 2010

I Hate Change

I do. I hate change. It kind of gives me a rash. But Blogger, in it's infinite wisdom, has decided to change some things. Until I get it all figured out....bear with me. All I wanted to do was change the font color. Of course, that meant following the trend of change. I will accept it and gripe about it the whole time. That, my friends, is truly how I roll.


Just a note...
I figured it out. Take THAT Blogger!

5 comments:

Teresa said...

I hate change too. I cry at the begining and end of every school year because both mean drastic changes around the house. Don't even ask me how crazy I was when I had 1-just had a newborn and 2-moved away from home to the middle of nowhere: New Mexico. Yeah, it was bad. I do, however, LOVE to change it up around the house. So, good luck with your blog changes. I am sure you will do beautifully!

Connie said...

I usually love change but I am with you on the changes made to blogger. I want to do some things with my header and can't figure out where my settings went.

Kim said...

Change is not my friend! I would love to do without it! This is another reason we be shrubs! Hehe! Love ya!

Nae said...

Change... that should be a curse word! Of course you would figure Blogger out, you are are a wizard-genius!

Heather said...

The only kind of change I like is the stuff that jingles in the bottom of my purse. And I LOVE that with all of your changes you chose to blog about blogger. You totally rock.