What an appropriate post for today. I hit a rough patch a while back and wasn't doing much crafting (or much of anything really). Then the last week or so I have been feeling more like myself.....so back to doing the things I love and finding JOY in every day. I made these little guys out of stuff I had in in my craft room. I like the constant reminder......

Snowmen and Christmas bring me lots of JOY. I keep the snowmen up in my bathroom all year.

Here is the other JOY project I did. These letters didn't stand up on their own....so using what I already had I made it work.

I used scrapbook paper, Mod Poge and distress ink.....

And of course a jingle bell for the "O". I found some ribbon in my stash that matched the paper really well.

A gentle reminder for me that no matter what the day brings to take a minute and find the JOY. It is there. Sometimes you just have to look for it.
3 comments:
LOVE!
super LOVE!
I got that JOY, JOY, JOY, JOY down in my heart HEY, down in my heart HEY... Glad to hear you have your craft back. ;-)
Post a Comment