Keep the Faith, Hold on to Hope, Find the Joy
I think we need to help them out like this :).....hope it works.
cute! what color do you like?
I <3 your style!
You know, sometimes you have to hit 'em between the eyes with hints. Hopefully your 'gentle nudging' will work out for you.
I LOVE the green one. Which color is your fave? Or do you want one of each for all of those different holidays? You should share a link. ;)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I think we need to help them out like this :).....hope it works.
cute! what color do you like?
I <3 your style!
You know, sometimes you have to hit 'em between the eyes with hints. Hopefully your 'gentle nudging' will work out for you.
I LOVE the green one. Which color is your fave? Or do you want one of each for all of those different holidays? You should share a link. ;)
Post a Comment