So here are (some) of the new chairs. I've been looking on Craigslist for about 6 months. I was SO excited to find these. One is missing the back center piece....but they were cheap....so they came home with me.
Hubby and I have been having a bit of a disagreement on what color the chairs should become. One of us wants black and the other wants them as close to the table color (creamy white) as we can get. So I pulled out the black and the Heirloom white. The white isn't an exact match...but it is really close.
Here is what the chair looked like before....(yes that is my work-out gear drying on the banister...keepin' it real!!)
The cushions had been under plastic the entire time the previous owners had them. They are in perfect condition.
Here is the black chair.....nice!!
Here it is with the table. I like the contrast.
Here is the white.....nice. I hate choosing between two things I like so much.
Pretty...but maybe too monochromatic.
If they were your chairs....what color would you paint them??I am linked with these great parties....
I Made THIS Tuesday
Show and Tell Wednesday
Whatever Goes Wednesday

7 comments:
Oh they are just gorgeous. I love them and I love the fabric on them also. Both are gorgeous, however I think I like the black or the natural stain better. I sure they will be fabulous either way. Hugs, Marty
gosh, i wouldn't know what color to paint them...green??? :-) j/k. i think i like the black though w/the contrast. how do both colors look with the rest of the kitchen??
The black is more edgy - and I love that best. So smart of you to paint one up each way to really see which one you love the best. Live with them a bit and see which one YOU love to look at most and just go with it! The scrollwork is beautiful and I am super jeal that you can actually find fabulous things on craigslist. Craigslist in FF, not so much. ha!
GO WITH THE BLACK! Tell DH he was out voted! hehehe!
Those kinds of choices are always hard. I do love the lines of the new chairs and they look wonderful with your table. The black looks regal and the white look clean and fresh. Oh I don't know how you are going to decide. Good luck.
Those chairs turned out great! I like the white ones most. :)
If they were mine I would have went red...but between your 2 colors...I say white all the way. It looks so nice up against the table. The black looks too harsh with the table. I like the black, but not with the table.
Post a Comment