Here is my own little corner of the world. My craft room. Actually it is more of a storage room, as most of my crafting is physically done in the kitchen. I tell hubby that it's because I like to stand while I make stuff.....and while that is true.....It is hard to be creative when your space looks like a war zone. Piles waiting to be put away.....unfinished projects.....I keep waiting for the Health Dept. to come shut me down. ((And then as if to illustrate my point, Nellie just came in and puked on the floor!!!!!!! HOW RUDE))

Aaahhhh.....Some semblance of order. I can even fit my computer on the desk now.

More piles.....more projects. I moved all the almost finished projects to the same shelf where I can get to them easily. Now when I have a few spare minutes I can finish them one at a time.

I think I can even sit there and bust out a blog post or two.....

Don't look too closely.....Hoarders might be called in at any minute. ((Of course you know I did have to push some of this
crap stuff out of the way so I could stand in the room.....sad......

So much better. And yes...those are stuffed animals on the bookcase taking up valuable storage space. Five of them are from my Mom....and one is handmade by my sweet daughter.....they make me happy. On the wall shelf I have things from my Grandma, one of her sisters and my childhood. Some days I like to just sit and look at them. Good times.....

Is there a room in your house you'd never let anyone see? Do you have a room where you create or dream? In my house they tend to be the same room!!!
9 comments:
Oh I love the room - mess and all. You should see mine. Your's gave me some inspiration on how to decorate. I need some paint on the walls. Where do you get your vinyl. That is a huge pile on the floor!
Mine gets to looking the same way. I just tell my husband that a messy room is the sign of a very crafty woman - Right! (Wink!)
BTW I love the colors of your room.
Oh Shrub, I can't wait to see this room in person! I LOVE THE COLOR!!! I have no such room in my life....one day!
at this point I would say pretty much my whole house is off limits to all. We are getting ready to move and sorting through things to let go before we move.... every inch of our house is in chaos. I WISH I had a place to create. I would have to say my kitchen table is it..... for now.
I think it looks great! I can't even imagine having a room of my own. Ah, now that is a dream...
I think it looks great! I can't even imagine having a room of my own. Ah, now that is a dream...
Oh ya, everyone needs a room to create in. Don't beat yourself up becuase it isn't in perfect order. You do look like you are making progress.
Is that a Silhouette I see there? Good for you, have you been doing much crafting with it? I would love to see some of your projects.
your craft room is so darn cute--messy or neat! my laundry room is pretty scary...so no one gets to see that :-)
Wow! I love your craft room, messy or not! One day I want to be like you and have one of those rooms too! One day...
Post a Comment