Just a couple of quick things for you today. Portion control....who doesn't struggle with it once in a while. Well, this is my almond jar. I reuse this particular jar every time. See the foil seal that has been strategically left behind? Well it really does serve a purpose.

A handful of almonds should be about 14 almonds. This way if my hand can't fit back out of the hole.....there are too many almonds in it. Crazy, I know....but idiot proof tabs really are my thing.

I couldn't help but show you these. I have two baby tomatoes! WOOHOO!!

I can't tell you how excited I am. This year, I planted two plants in a pot on my deck. I am very, very excited. There are a lot of blossoms on the plants so I will be sure to have tomatoes a plenty!

No crafting for me lately. I've been a little busy. See....I got a
Fitbit. My life has changed. No really, it has. I am trying to be more active. It sets a daily goal of 10,000 steps. To reach it (and lets be serious...I always try for at least 15,000 now) I have to keep moving. I love to craft, and I will find a place for it again, but right now I love to
Zumba more. So....my friends....keep moving to the beat in your head (doesn't everyone have a personal sound track?) and do what you love.
3 comments:
LOVE this post!!! Yah for tomatoes!
You are too funny. I would have never thought to force myself to portion control by leaving just enough room for my hand to fit. You are an inspiration, thanks for the reminders about finding balance.
p.s. I miss your crafts.
Um, can you make the box for the chocolate orange sticks idiot proof? I just ate the whole thing. UGH!
On an side note: Ran into Julia Baumgartner today. Random. She looked great.
Post a Comment