Friday, June 17, 2011

Flashback Friday

Technically....I'm in this photo. These are my parents. This was taken in March the year I was born (in June). She looks 6 months pregnant.....right? Happy Father's Day Dad.....a little early....Thanks for putting up with all the trials that fatherhood brought to you. Looks like it all turned out great!!

5 comments:

Kim said...

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE WITH ALL MY HEART I LOVE THIS! Mom looks like a child! HAHA! Man, I miss her!

Connie said...

How sweet are they? Thanks for sharing.

Kathleen said...

what a great post! your mom (and dad) look soooo young! she's really 6 mos. pregnant??? very cute.

Rochelleht said...

Wow. That's amazing how young your mom looks!! What a great photo though.

Teresa said...

I can totally see a resemblance in your Mom and my Dad in this picture...oh, and she looks like she was about 14! How cute!