I love project day! Of course any day is project day at my house. It just so happens that I have a CUSTOM ORDER!! Yep, someone liked one of the projects I made for Kim so much that she wanted to pay MONEY for one. (Real American money...not even rubles or Pesos!!)
Still kind of in shock. But now the pressure is on. Will she like the finished product? Crap...it was a lot easier to just give away any extra projects I made (you know the three project rule)....but this one was a little too spendy to make three just for the heck of it.
So I am making a couple and will probably post them on Facebook to see if there is any interest. OH SNAP!!! The ultimate form of rejection....what if no one likes them....sheesh. Oh well. At that point I will just give them to Good Will. They won't let me down ;)
Without realizing it I have found the PERFECT colors for my craftroom re-do. Was I planning to paint? NO! But oh my color-love!!! Look at that coral-y pink and the navy....swoon!!! Throw in the gray that is on the other side of the navy and I am in LOVE!! Jim is going to be so happy!! bahahahahaaaaa!!!! {sorry honey}
So for now, happy Monday!!!
We've Moved!
1 year ago





3 comments:
Project days are the best!
your posts crack me up! can't wait to see what you made! (maybe i'll have to put in an order as well...)
Great job taking in progress pictures!! Can't wait to see the final result!!
Post a Comment