skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Sneak Peak
Just a sneak peek at the room I am working on. It used to be Jo's room. We are converting it into a guest room. I needed to change it from teen-chic to cozy and welcoming. I am using a dark gray on this one wall. It looks black...but it isn't. Just a nice warm gray. The carpet measure guy is coming today. As soon as it is all put together I will show you all. I am already loving this room!! ((On a side note...the yellow took 7 (!!!) coats to cover the gray. Yikes!! I covered the bright purple with a light gray in 2 coats...I am using Behr paint + primer....and still 7.dang.coats!!))
4 comments:
Wow! You must LOVE painting! I should have employed you to come and help me paint a few weeks ago ;c) I can't wait to see it when its all done!!
That is a lot of work! You are more ambitious than I would ever be.
Hmmmmmm.....interesting. Looking forward to seeing it all put together. I trust your vision! Can't wait to see the results. Love you.
You are amazing.
Post a Comment