I was on the elliptical machine at the gym this morning (early this morning) and a song I LOVE came on my iPod. I wanted to dance, but since that was impossible, due to having to hang on so as not to crash to the ground, I choreographed a dance number/music video to it in my head. I used the people working out around me as my back up dancers and dang....we were good!
A couple mornings ago (again very early in the morning) I prayed that my friend L would have fast reflexes if she found herself in danger. Not something I would normally pray for. L's husband has early onset Alzheimer's and is getting more aggressive lately. She had a couple close calls and I just felt like a little prayer that direction couldn't hurt. Now I know that all my prayers don't go answered this directly....but here is her FB post from later that day. "OMG!!!!! I am still shaking!! If it hadn't been for quick reflexes on my part and on the part of the guy next to me, we all would have been toast! Stupid red mustang who cut out *right* in front of me while I was doing 55 mph!!! " Crazy! Right! I was so thankful that she was safe. What a weird morning.
On a completely unrelated note, Kevin and Abby are about 4 weeks from having their baby. I love getting phone calls from Kevin telling me about their latest doctor appointment or his general excitement. It is fun. He is nesting like nobody's business. It is awesome. I didn't know that expectant Daddies nested. He is so sweet. I really cannot wait to watch him be the best Daddy ever.
We've Moved!
1 year ago

1 comment:
Now that is what I call being in tune with the spirit.
I'll bet you are beyond excited for the special delivery coming your way, just a few weeks to go. Oh goodness, I am getting excited for you too.
Post a Comment