Saturday, January 3, 2015

Catching Up

Clear back at Thanksgiving we got to have Jane and Doug (AKA Great Grandpa and Grandma) come to visit. Kevin was so excited to show off his little man. Can't say I blame him. He is pretty much the best thing in the history of ever.
Jim gets to see his parents a couple times a year. It's always nice when they brave to cold to come see us. We had pretty good weather and our Thanksgiving food was amazing!!
Jo and I got to go to Tyler's wedding in December. We had such a good time. You wouldn't know it because I don't take many pictures. I was having such a good time that I forget. We did celebrate our December birthdays while we were there. These babies (who aren't babies any more) turned 11!! I just can't believe it!!
Ugh...out of order...Oh well. Back to turkey day. Michael did love the extra attention. More people to read him a story is good news indeed!!
We are just so blessed to have this baby around. We have such a lovely time. Even his tantrums are cute. So half hearted....I hope they stay that way!!
Our days are relaxed. We snuggle and play and watch Tangled and Frozen. We read books and sing and dance and color. I can't imagine being happier.


1 comment:

Connie said...

So glad the holiday's were filled with family and love. You are so blessed. Now that grandson of yours...well he just can't get any cuter.

Thanks for the comment on my blog post today. I can always count on you to leave such sweet words.
I think I will try and pick up on my blog posts even if it is just to keep a journal of sorts, maybe someday my family will look back on it and appreciate my efforts.

I look forward to seeing your posts as well, love the grandbaby updates.