


My little sister has a birthday today. I do think that we have decided to officially celebrate her half birthday from now on. You know...then we won't be so sad when we could be singing. What do we sing to the birthday girl?? Well, stuff like Happy Birthday to You... and They Say it's Your Birthday...and He's Large....hehehe. You know the one..."He's got monnnneyyy and respect...he's better than the rest. He may not be the best....but he's large." Oh, I do love that song. I know Michelle is singing it as she reads this. My day is complete if I have made her smile. Happy Birthday you rotten favorite child. I'm so glad you are my sister. I miss you terribly and can't wait to see you in June...and May...tehehehe.

6 comments:
Happy Birthday Michelle! Make it a good one!
YOu have much better pictures for yours! That's all I had on my work computer and no scaner! Oh well! Bridger is sick today so he is at work with me oh the joy! Love ya~
Michelle, hope your birthday was spectacular!
I wish Michelle had a blog so I could keep up with her better. Please give her my love and wish her a happy birthday for me. You guys are awesome.
Happy birthday Michelle!
btw-love your ne layout Lori...hehehe
i love your pictures :) they always take me back to the day and bring a huge smile to my face!!
This is actually in response to your comment on Kimmie's blog - when you decide you want to participate in the "pay it forward" i would like one of your quilts :) you have amazing talent!!! i wish you lived closer - i would come take lessons on awesomeness!! :)
Post a Comment