Friday, April 3, 2009

My, How Time Flies


So, whether or not you are interested...today, April 4th is my 17th wedding anniversary. Yep. 17 years. In some respects it seems like just yesterday I was walking on the arm of my darling Dad to my patiently waiting grinning groom. What a great day. All our family and friends gathered in one place.Fabulous. And then in some ways it feels like I've known him for centuries. We've been through a lot...Jim and I. A whole lot....and I like to think we are stronger for it. Ours has never been the typical storybook romance....but he'll always be my knight in shinning armor.

10 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary! And you two haven't changed a bit ;) See ya tonight!

Kim said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are a great couple. Have a great day celebrating.

Teresa said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are so cute!

the mom~ said...

Happy anniversary Lori and Jim!

Charlene said...

Happy Anniversary! I love seeing the before picture of how happy you guys are and the "after" picture right below to see how happy you still are!!

Jackie said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Love ya,
Jackie

Nae said...

Awwwww... So awesome! I like that you two are unique! BTW, I had the same hairstyle in 1991... perm city. tee,hee.

La Mujer Loca said...

happy anniversary to two great people. you're both awesome.

Kim said...

Happy Anniversary sista! I am so thankful for a few things, first and formost, you didn't post that AWESOME picture of the sistas at your wedding, I was not so fabulous back then, and two I am so thankful you met Jim and fell in love! What a great family you have built! LOVE YA!

Grandma Rozla said...

Happy Anniversary! I remember when you got married :) Time flies! Hope your day was happy