I heard the most alien sound coming from Jo's room this morning. I sounded like giggling. But wait...that can't be right. Jo barely groans first thing in the morning. Sometimes I get a good morning grunt...but NEVER a giggle. Oh, crap....what if something is wrong. What if it isn't a giggle and she is actually having a seizure or something. So I
On a sad note....I am dedicating the last portion of this post to our newly departed friend Bleeker. Poor Bleeker met his maker some time early this morning. Sources confirm that Bleeker was found floating on his side in his tank he shares with his companion Juno who is maintaining her innocence in the matter.....although she has no one to confirm her alibi.

6 comments:
Was Grace around? Cause I'm pretty sure she would have some culpability in this if she were...
RIP Bleeker!
Poor Bleeker, he lasted longer then I thought he would after walking through the door alarm at walmart! Hehehe! Darn that Juno! Yeah for Darla she has done the impossible! Gotta love that dog!
One less pet to care for, sweet!!!
blue4610Oh so sorry for Bleeker. At least he passed peacefuly without pain--unless Juno had something to do with it--hmmm.
Maybee I should borrow Darla, my guys are pure grizzlies before a like noon.
I enjoy GW too but I just don't think to look at the picture frames and I should!
Love the candle holder with the gourd. Such an elegant shape!
Post a Comment