Thursday, September 3, 2009

A Link and a Wink

Over at Between Naps on the Porch I have learned a great many things. I showed off a bit yesterday and made the photo REALLY BIG. Why, you ask? Just because I could. It wasn't hard. It did require that I change my template to "Minima Stretch"....instead of "Minima". And I had to get a new background. Click here for very easy to follow instructions. Her post yesterday had some other very easy to follow instructions too. Click here and then scroll down a bit for those. Easy peasy...right? Right!!And there is your photo for Wordless Wednesday. (Love ya, 'Chelle!)

6 comments:

the mom~ said...

I was going to try it but...it says you could lose your entire blog...ekkk, no thanks! I don't even want to try that!

Kim said...

Ok..if I was your sister...I might not be happy with that picture ;(

Nae said...

I have a question... I wonder what Salena's opinion is if the big pic is similar to all caps and considered shouting or not?

Remind me never to let you take compromising pictures of me, k?

Ha!

Heather said...

Oh I so have a picture of Salena that I want to blog....maybe I should blackmail her! Bwahahaha!

msorensen said...

hmmmm, I am not so sure what I think about this picture of me that you posted!! I guess I am happy that I don't have a big booger hanging out of my nose!! hahahahahahahahaha!! Thanks for the publicity, famous people say that any publicity is good publicity!! hahahahaha!! I am a ROCKSTAR and all!!! Love you anyway, even though you posted a very embarrassing photo of me on your highly read blog!!! I would do the same to you but it would not have the same effect as I only have like three readers!!! :) luvs and hugs to you!! PS~here is my revenge, I am going to post a picture on my blog of me and Kim eating TIGER EARS at the Fair this week!! mmmmmuuuuuuwahahahahahaha!!

Rochelleht said...

Lori! I saw Elder Reader today!! He is serving in a ward that meets in our building. Your email isn't on here, so email me and I'll let you know how it went and how he is. I was so excited! Fun fun day!!

rochelleht@charter.net