My baby is 20 today. He is growing into such an AWESOME man...I can't even adequately express how proud of him I am. From day one this kid has been amazing.

I'm not going to tell you that it was always smooth sailing for the two of us. We used to but heads frequently. But over the years we have figured out how to get along and now he is one of my best friends.

He is funny and smart, sweet and kind, compassionate and giving. He is my heart.

Happy birthday little man. Your Mama loves you and is so proud that you are telling the members in Texas what a big ol' Mama's boy you are!! Keep up the good work and I'll see you in just about a year!!
7 comments:
Happy birthday Kevin! Your mama really is soooo proud of you!
Kevin has always been a cutie. I remember telling someone when he was little that he would be breaking the girls hearts when he got older! Yeah for Missionaries!
Ah, how sweet. I can't believe how fast time flies. Are we really this old? He looks like he's having a great time. Does he have the new mission president yet? Hope he makes it back up to our neck of the woods some time.
TEAR,SNIFF,SNIFF,TEAR! What an amazing Man he is in deed! I am so proud of him! I can't believe he is 20! That is CRAZY to me! Happy Birthday Kevin!!!
He is an awesome kid! You must be doing something right :)
Happy Birthday PeyPey-Ole!!! Love you!!!!
You have every right to be proud of your boy, Lori. Kevin is amazing!! Happy birthday to you, Kevin!
Post a Comment