Friday, January 7, 2011

A Little More

So in my quest to achieve sanity in an insane world I have made yet another wreath. Another sock wreath to be exact. So to keep from boring you I will save you the details on the "How" and just let you read that here.....if you've a mind to.....Buddy Liz and I made another wreath today as well....a yarn wreath. I'll let you see it when we are finished. Until then....this is how the Valentine's Day decorating is coming.....
Knee socks rock....just in case you wondered!
The rosettes were made from left-over sock parts.....feet and such. Cute!! Thanks for the help, Liz!!!
I have linked with Somewhat Simply: Strut Your Stuff, Simply Designing: Simply Link Party I Made This Tuesday at This and That and Show and Tell with Blue Cricket Design. Do head over and check it out!!

10 comments:

CB said...

This is really creative and cute!
I came to visit from Shady Creek Lane who is featuring one of your projects on her blog today. I love your blog already so I am your newest follower!

Cherie :-D

Nae said...

Fabulous! Lovin' the Valentine's display!

Heather said...

I love that instead of escaping the day you are embracing it. Good for you. I love your fancy new wreath and your beautiful Valentine's day display. I think I just might have to make you something....I have a secret stash of vintage Valentines to play with!

Topper said...

Wow, you made it fabulous! When it left my house it was just cute. You have the crafty golden touch.

Unknown said...

This is so darn creative! What a great idea!

Thanks for linking up!

Ashley
www.simplydesigning.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I'm in love!!

Jo @ SmileMonsters

Tragic Sensation said...

SWOOON!

Tammy @ she wears flowers said...

What a clever idea! This is so pretty!

cre8ivesky said...

Maybe I'm just an ostrich, but this is the first I've ever seen a sock wreath and I LOVE IT! So adorable and simple! I will absolutely try one of these! Thanks for sharing- all three of your versions are really great :) I loved your "feel like a rockstar" comment- love those moments :) Best wishes to you always

Tragic Sensation said...

LOVED THIS! Linked you baby!

http://tragicsensation.blogspot.com/2011/01/sock-wreath-sock-it-to-ya.html