Friday, September 28, 2012

Where Spiders Go To Die

Not sure why these creepy things insist on coming to my front porch...but I know why they died. My sweet husband, protector of our house killed them. Probably not in the way you are imagining. No. Jim is more of the bear and bad guy and zombie slayer. When it comes to spiders, he prefers a more passive approach. 
His poison of choice is a lovely product called Home Defense. And apparently it does it's job. I leave the carcasses out for their friends and relatives as a warning. I feel it's the humane thing to do. Also they can't sue us for not warning them that the poison was harmful. You know how litigious everyone is now days.... 

6 comments:

the mom~ said...

*shudder* how big are they?

Connie said...

AGH!!! I Hate those big ugly spiders. I have actually killed a few inside my house. I understand their breeding time is from July thru October so they become more visible during that time. They are also nocturnal so I see them at night skittering across the floor. I can't even imagine where they are crawling around while I am sleeping. (It kind of makes me want to sleep during the day and stay up all night.)

Ali said...

Eeek! How big we're those spiders?

Rochelleht said...

WOAH. Totally nasty.

Nae said...

Looks like a team of tranchalas have attacked! Put them in a jar and make it part of some creepy Halloween decor.

Kathleen said...

blech! i HATE spiders. home defense is great for ants too!