Saturday, July 26, 2008

Am I Insane? Part 2




So just before we went to pick up Jim last night, I put the final coat of pink on the stripe. What do you think? Other than some touch-up spots, the bathroom is painted. WHOOT WHOOT! Now as soon as Jim get's his pint sized bonus we'll have new light fixture, sink, counter and toilet. Then we'll really celebrate. For now I'm just so happy to be finished and have Jim home to rub the knots out of my shoulders and back. Gotta love home improvement projects.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hi I'm home. Cool new bathroom J-Jo!!! Sounds like you two had fun. Let's get together soon!

the mom~ said...

You are a little insane but that's it.
Looks good!

Charlene said...

Love the bathroom! You are a better painter than I am.....I have a couple of rooms that need to be done?:)