Wednesday, July 23, 2008

WOW! That Was Fun!

The kids decided the tube was a little tame, so we got a knee board. I was nervous (you know me) and I wasn't sure I was ready for this. But the kids were excited. They got right out there and gave it a try. It took a minute for them to figure it out. But then...success! They were jazzed. So add one more thing we can do together on the boat.
It's a rare thing for all 4 of us to be able to find something we all enjoy doing at the same time. We like to take the boat out 4 or 5 times a week, weather cooperating, of course. Now the kids want a wake board. I don't think I'm ready for that one.

7 comments:

dee gold said...

I sure think that was fun.

Charlene said...

I noticed that you weren't in one of the pictures riding the knee board?

Lori said...

Do I look crazy to you? I don't do that type of activity any more. It hurts! The board left bruises on my kids.

J.J. said...

Now that looks like fun! Except I have to agree I think I would be too old for that sport....when hitting water feels like hitting a brick wall....not fun for me! The lake looks beautiful!

the mom~ said...

Ha I was wondering the same as Charlene, lol. I know you, you like to ride in the boat and soak up the sun, I'm with you sista!!!

Unknown said...

That looks so fun! What a beautiful lake. You guys seem to sure enjoy your new area. I am glad it has worked out for you. Tell Jo hello for me, would ya? I miss her! (even though I am no longer in YW, she was a sweetheart!)

Teresa said...

I didn't know you had a boat? We will be there for a visit next week! :cP Brian LOVES boat sports (his Dad owned a boat shop while Brian was growing up) and he was really bummed to leave Utah lake and his Dad's boat to move out here. Wakeboards are fun...when I can get up! Its a good work out though!