Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Having a Great Time

I am having such a good time here. I do miss all my friends, not to mention my hubby and son. But things here are laid back and hot as all get out. I'll put some pics on when I get home. For now, just know that I'm partying in the sunshine and loving it. I miss you all, thanks for the e-mails and the awesome birthday blog. I loved it. I'll see you all in a few days.

2 comments:

the mom~ said...

Awwww....enjoy your time before you have to come back to reality, lol. I hope to see a nice tan on you when you get back.

Heather said...

Yay, you posted! Kamiryn got your letter yesterday and she was just so happy. She has cried for you once and brought me the phone once or twice and demanded that I call you. I'm so happy to hear that you are having a great time with your family and that it is mellow and relaxing for you there! You are most certainly missed here! See ya soon.