Jim's Mom and Dad are here for a quick visit. We have done a lot of fishing and touring the various lakes. Today was special. Kevin came with us so we brought the wake board. He is really good at it and wanted to show Grandma and Grandpa.
Then I jumped in (mostly because there is no bathroom on the boat {over share?} and partly because it was warm). I swam around for a minute and then Grandpa decided he wanted to try the knee board. Now let me just tell you that Doug had polio as a kid and now suffers from the effects of post-polio. His back muscles are all but gone and so we worried that he would get hurt.

5 comments:
You are too funny!! Which lake were you at this time? How fun to see grandpa and grandma in the lake. That is something you don't see very often....at least in my family!
My kids are pretty lucky to have 2 sets of Grandparents that would jump in the lake to play with them.
How fun! Jim's parents look really young! Glad you're able to spend time with them this summer :)
Man, I am sooo jealous...a warm lake? We go to Redfish Lake this week for our annual camping trip and it is COLD!! Looks like a lot of fun...
SO they shock the heck out of me! Hopefully you videod the entire event! How cute is that! I am glad you are all having so much fun! I hadn't heard from mom since she got there so I am glad to see pics to know everyone is fine and having a great time! Tell everyone I love them!
Post a Comment