Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby Sis



It is Kim's birthday. I'm not saying how old she is, but it's 7 years younger than I am. I was so excited when Mom told us she was expecting. I (of course) wanted it to be a girl. Michelle (or Mitch as she was known to her friends) wanted it to be a boy. Travis wanted it to be a frog. I think I must have made some kind of deal with Kim while we were in heaven. I would go down and wear Mom and Dad out so she would have an easier time making a lot of the same mistakes I made. We think a lot a like, Kim and I. I just want everyone to know how happy I am that she was born. I am so thankful that she is my sister. I love you, Kimi.

2 comments:

the mom~ said...

Happy birthday Kim!!!

Heather said...

Happy Belated Birthday Kim....I hope it was wonderful.