Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wait Come Back!!

Sniff...Sniffff...Whimper...So, my baby went to college this week...without me. He wouldn't even let me follow him to campus and take his picture. He's so mean. I wonder if he thought about me at all today? It's not like I want him to be totally unable to do new things without me. I just would like a little sympathy for my pain. My baby...the fruit of my loins...my first born....sniff. All grown up. When did that happen? It's not like I wasn't watching like a hawk. Believe me I was. It's all a blur. HHHMMMM sniff. I will miss you today, little man. But I am happy you are ready to embrace the big bad world. I hope it doesn't bite you. But rest assured if it does Mommy will be there to kiss it better and bite back!!!! MMWWAAHHHAHAHA!


7 comments:

Rochelleht said...

WOW!! That is so awesome. That's how I felt this week letting go for Kindergarten. :-)

Charlene said...

You definetly need a GNO after this experience!!

J.J. said...

WOW! My little KK all grown up? No more train wrecks at the table? No more cute little BOO hats?.....Where does the time go? I thought high school was bad!

the mom~ said...

Sniff sniff...I'm right there with ya Lori and Ethan is only 6...I dread this day! Their poor wives....LOL!

Unknown said...

WHOA!! What the *#@&^%# is that kid doing going to COLLEGE? I remember when he was just about 12 years old and my kids loved him to babysit them! WoW! good luck with that!

Jane said...

Cried when I saw this! My little KK going to college! NO WAY!! Hope he's doing wonderfully - hug that man!

Chrys said...

I love checking your blog to see what's up. It is so cool we found each other! Thanks, Chris. I just sent my step-son off to Logan as a college freshman. It is bittersweet to watch them grow. Remember when we were that age? Wow, I still think I am 18!