Saturday, August 23, 2008

Baby Cheeks


Ok, so you all know that my sister, Kim, had a baby on the 20th. Well, did you know she is the cutest thing I have seen in a VERY long time? Well, she is. She was 7 lbs. 13 oz. and 19 1/4 inches long. She has very kissable cheeks and is waiting very patiently for me to get there and cover her with kisses. I have pictures...wanna see? Miss Cylie Jorgie is perfect.


I also have a picture of her and her big brother, who is 4 1/2 years old...even though he'll tell you he is 6.

I have a picture of my other niece Brook who is DYING for a baby sister. She is also 4 1/2 and tells everyone she is a big sister. Brook was born with a pink birthmark on her leg. Her Mom was smart enough to tell her that it was an angel kiss. She is very proud of her angel kiss. Well, Miss Cylie has a pink birthmark on her forehead. An angel kiss from our favorite angel.


So this is my new niece. I can hardly wait for the 4th when I'll be able to hold this littlest angel. I hope the next 10 days fly by. Hang on CJ. Don't grow too fast. Aunt Larry is on her way!!


5 comments:

Charlene said...

She is adorable!!! You are going to be in heaven holding that cutie!! Hey!!! when I get back you are leaving....again?

the mom~ said...

OH Lori, she is perfect! What a gift she is. I hope the next 10 days FLIES for you. Sweet baby kisses soon!!! Ekkkk.!??!!!

Teresa said...

Wow! I can't believe how much those kids have changed since I last saw them (...years ago...too long!)! Too cute! What a sweet baby! I wish I could come see her too!:c)

Jane said...

What a sweet baby! Congratz to one and all!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

She is darling! How fun for you! Isn't it great being the aunt and being able to hold and love the little ones, not to mention spoil them? Congrats!