Wednesday, August 20, 2008

She's On Her Way!!

I can't believe it has been 6 months since my Mom became an angel. Kim can...she's been pregnant. Time has passed a little differently for her. Today is the day...the big day. Cylie will be delivered by c-section at noon in ID. Funny thing...we know Mom sent her to us today. Today is my Grandpa's birthday. He died when my Mom was 33 and I was 11. He was the most awesome man. My Mom idolized him. He taught us a lot while he was here. Kim was scheduled for her surgery tomorrow but somehow they had double booked the O.R. she was to be in. So Cylie will not only have my Mom's initials but she will also have the same birthday as her Great-Grandpa. She is being sent by angels who love us and that makes her even more special. Happy birthday, little one. I can't wait to meet you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's awesome! Congratulations to your family. Isn't it amazing how close we really are to those who have passed on, and also how aware of us they are!

Teresa said...

Tell Kim congrats for me! I know what you mean about angels. When Sabrina was born my aunt had passed away about 2 yrs previous. Both my Mom and I had no doubt that she was the one who helped Sabrina get to us that day. You guys are in my thoughts today:c)