Tuesday, September 2, 2008

See Ya, Girls



I'm not sure why, but I'm not as panicked for Jo to go to school this year as I was for Kev. Weird. I am a bit sad though. I do love hanging out with Jo and Sarah and their friends. I miss the noise when they're gone. So here I sit, blasting the 80's radio station and wishing the girls were here...a little. Being freshmen in the high school is scary. I remember the anxiety. Will I find my classes? Will I get picked on by the upper class men? Will I be late? Will I make new friends?
Jo is such a funny girl. She has tons of friends so she has enlisted their help to find the classes they have together (already showing good managerial skills...LOL...her Dad will be so proud). I miss you already, baby girl. Have a good day. On a side note...they're baaacccckkkk!! Yup. It rained last night. There were a dozen frogs in Kev's window well this morning. Some were big and some were small. Some didn't have no fear at all. Some were brown and some were pink. I'm gonna have a heart attack, I think. EEEEWWWW! Pink frogs, who ever heard of such a nasty thing. Dirty buggers.

6 comments:

Heather said...

What on earth will you do with yourself all day? I mean between the text messages from the kids...lol. Just teasing you! Really I am jealous. I love my choice. Just envy you that ALONE time that you get to have 5 DAYS A WEEK!!!!! Have fun. ttyl.

Heather said...

Oh, and the girls looked great. First day of school outfits sure have changed since I was a freshman. That's a good thing I am sure.

Lori said...

Well, today is especially thrilling. I am digging out from under all those messy, tedious chores that aren't fun to do any time let alone when there are tons of people here. I'll probably stay in my jammies all day and clean. Lucky me!

Charlene said...

Where do those frogs come from? I'll send Ethan over to help you out with your frog situation!!

La Mujer Loca said...

Jo is sooo grown up!

the mom~ said...

Awwww...the girls are so pretty! :)And the frogs are nasty!