Sunday, September 14, 2008

The ABC's of Me

So, I got tagged and now you all have to hear some stuff you probably already know. Maybe I'll throw a shocker in there just for fun.


A-Attached or Single- Attached
B-Best Friend-My Sisters
C-Cake or Pie-Both...unfortunately
D-Day of the Week-Saturday
E-Essential Item-My hubby...he makes me feel safe
F-Favorite Color- Mostly pink sometimes purple
G-Gummi Bears or Gummi Worms- EEEWWW Neither
H-Hometown- Blackfoot, ID
I-Indulgence-Naps aaaahhhhh
J-January or July- Always July
K-Kids-2 fabulous kidlets
L-Life is Incomplete Without-My Family...All of Them
M-Marriage Date-April 4, 1992
N-Number of Siblings-3...2 sisters 1 brother
O-Oranges or Apples-Apples...especially in a pie
P-Phobias or Fears-Mice...ick and getting left behind
Q-Quote-Because I said so! (according to Jo)
R-Reason to Smile-Everything...my life is great
S-Season-Summer
T-Tag 3-JJ, Teresa and Rochelle
U-Unknown Fact-I have trust issues
V-Vacation Destination-Any where warm, especially in January
W-Worst Habit-I yell...A Lot
X-X-Rays or Ultrasound-At this point in my life...X-Ray
Y-Your Favorite Food-Pizza or Bow Tie Festival from Jonny Carino's
Z-Zodiac Sign-Cancer

5 comments:

Charlene said...

Yay! You did it! I should have put down yelling as well-something I am always working on:)

the mom~ said...

Very cool!!! :)

J.J. said...

Okay then.....I suppose I have been tagged....at least you had to do it first....seemed fairly painless.....

La Mujer Loca said...

I'm so glad to hear you're human! I was starting to wonder if you were perfect:)

Rochelleht said...

Ok, here it is.

A= Attatched
B= all my bookclub friends
C= Cake
D= Friday
E=lipgloss (I'm shallow that way)
F=blue
G=Gummi vitamins
H= Blackfoot, ID
I= Diet DP (several times a day)
J= July, of course!
K=4 kids
L=Gospel
M=Dec. 16 1995
N=3 little brothers
O=Apples
P=Not fond of rats
Q='Did you clean your room?'
R=Ditto on Lori's
S=fall
T=Anyone and everyone!
U=My life is an open book
V=Loved England. Love Mexico every Jan and LOVE Utah and Idaho every summer.
W=Have to ditto the yelling, though I've been very good lately.
X= X-Ray
Y=Lobster or crab
Z= Virgo