Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Madison, My Hero


So Madi read about my frog situation this morning. She is so sweet. She was actually concerned for the frogs welfare. Not mine? OK, by helping the frogs out of the window well she did actually save me from the smell of their decay. What? I'm not gonna save 'em. My thought is natural selection. If they're dumb enough to fall into the hole, we don't want 'em making more "stupid" frogs. No, we like our frogs much smarter than that. Yeah, that's it. Well, thank you Madison.
And I'm sure the frogs thanks you too. Even though they weren't polite enough to say so as you set them free at the pond behind my house
Dirty buggers, I tell ya..

4 comments:

J.J. said...

Okay...so I will comment on this and the previous blog together! I assume the little one saving you from the frogs is your friends little one....how cute is that! I love kids! What an angel! And then on the other one....i can't believe how much those two girls look alike in those pics! Meaning Jo and Sarah.....WOW! Beautiful! Freshmen? I can't believe it! Time flies!

Heather said...

So glad that Madi could be of service to you this morning. She does love animals of every sort and variety. You'd think we'd have dogs or cats or something. I do hope that those silly frogs figure out that Kev's window well is not a good place to hang out though. Have a great week!

the mom~ said...

NASTY!!! Ewwww, ick!

Charlene said...

brave girl!!