Wednesday, September 3, 2008

So Long and See Ya!

Of course I'll be back. I'm only going for a little while. Less than a week...really. I am very excited to see little Miss CJ. Oh, and my sisters and my Dad and my brother and their families. I hate airports. I wish I was a pilot so I could just get from point A to point B when ever I want and not have to deal with lay-overs. Oh well. At least my sweet hubby was thoughtful enough to buy me a ticket for my Mother's Day/Birthday present. I have never missed the birth of a niece or nephew (even the one that was given to another family to love). This truly has been a year of firsts. Anyway, I'm sure you'll be so sick of me blogging every second of my trip that you'll wish my computer would break. I'll let you know when I am home. See ya, fo' shizzle!

3 comments:

the mom~ said...

Have a great time with that sweet baby and her cheeks! See ya when you get home, we'll need a GNO for sure then!

Charlene said...

have fun on your trip....again!!!

La Mujer Loca said...

Jim rocks! You are so lucky to have another trip to see your family. Have a safe journey.