So my baby is 15 today. I can't believe the time has gone by so fast. It seems like just yesterday I was being put in time out by my 3 month old daughter for putting the blanket over her head for the quick car ride to Grandmas. She was seriously born with such a strong sense of what she liked and what she would not tolerate. Then my Dad double dosed us when he was blessing her. He blessed her with a "strong spirit". As if she wasn't born with enough attitude. But strong will aside she is the most fun girl in the world. She has brought so much joy into our lives. Aside from the fact that she is most definitely my pay back child, she is also her Dad's pay back kid. She is the best of both of us...but she also has some of our personality quirks that drive us the most nuts. This year she had some friends over for a party. They ate, watched scary movies and 
played Rock Band...I don't think they were as good as my friends and me...but they were pretty good. Then the boys went home and the girls continued to party to the wee hours of the night.
How many girls can sleep in a queen size bed??? I hope they had at least as much fun as the number of decibels they produced.
Happy Birthday my Jo...my Princess Pumba...my G Jo...my daughter...my heart.
played Rock Band...I don't think they were as good as my friends and me...but they were pretty good. Then the boys went home and the girls continued to party to the wee hours of the night.
How many girls can sleep in a queen size bed??? I hope they had at least as much fun as the number of decibels they produced.
Happy Birthday my Jo...my Princess Pumba...my G Jo...my daughter...my heart.

6 comments:
Happy, happy birthday JimiJo. Looks like you all had great fun!
Happy Birthday Jimijo!!
Hope you had a wonderful birthday JJ~looks like fun although we moms were funner at rock band! LOL
Well, I do think that Sept birthdays are the best, but I am a tad biased...
Happy birthday, Jo! we love you.
Happy Birthday Jo! It looks like you had a great one! I am so glad you are enjoying your new home and friends! We miss you!
Post a Comment