
Yes, I made the longest car ride ever back to my family in MN. My Dad isn't an overly talkative guy so the 16 hours didn't exactly fly. But that's OK, he brought me back to my son and (whiny) honey. I think they just missed me because they don't cook while I'm gone.
My trip was so much fun. I met for lunch with my friend Bonnie and had my hair done with my friend Jackie (it actually turned out to be a bad day for her family, hang in there guys). I was also lucky enough to meet with my friends in the '72 Club. We are the original Girls of Summer (LOL). I am so blessed to have such great friends who want to keep in touch. 
My sisters and Dad and I had fun hanging out. The kids were so cute to watch. We built sandcastles at Jensen's Grove.
We had a pizza party for Kev's birthday.
I didn't feel like partying on my b-day,
but the day after we got a cake and sang. It was good. We visited with Jim's Grandpa and his Mom and Dad.
We had a great visit and are looking froward to having them visit us here. All in all, my trip was fabulous. I really missed my friends here and I'm very happy to be home.
My sisters and Dad and I had fun hanging out. The kids were so cute to watch. We built sandcastles at Jensen's Grove.
I didn't feel like partying on my b-day,
but the day after we got a cake and sang. It was good. We visited with Jim's Grandpa and his Mom and Dad.

5 comments:
Sorry you didn't get to see me and the kids! Perhaps one day we will be aloud out of state and can show up at your door step. Just what anyone would want huh? Glad your trip was a safe one! Love ya!
Awwww...glad you're home! I know Heather and especially Kamiryn missed you! Hope to see you soon.
Yeah....you are home!!! glad you made it safetly;hopefully with no bad weather to endure!!!
YAY!!!!! You are home!
Oh how we missed you!
Lori...you need to help me make my blog cute. I tried and have had zero luck. Once i even deleted everything. Thank goodness for the back button! :)
Post a Comment