Or just disturbed...I'm not sure which. I think I'm coming down with a case of cabin fever. It's too cold to go out but dang...it's getting creepy in here. (Plus it gave me the chance to play with my photoshop...tehehehe)
AHHHH sister! I wish I had the picture like this of you and Michelle together you could make a photo montage! I wish it was warmer for you! Miss you tons!
Oh, girl. I don't know how you are standing it. I thought of you this week in Mexico and sent sympathy vibes to you out on the waves. I hope it ends soon.
11 comments:
You crack me up! I used to love making that same face during school lunch!! "Spring, where for art thou Spring?"
Have your ever played Chubby bunny? You would totally rock that game!
Or whacked? Freaky? Nah--you're just too cool. Love the photo. Stay warm!
AHHHH sister! I wish I had the picture like this of you and Michelle together you could make a photo montage! I wish it was warmer for you! Miss you tons!
Hahahaha...LOL
Thanks for the smile! You make me laugh...and after this COLD, SNOW DAY inside with kids...I NEED A GOOD LAUGH!!
Does your family know about these disturbing things you do? Maybe you need some help...warm, sunny, help.
So what your telling us is that you really photoshopped that orange into your mouth? You're always welcome to join in our craziness!
Oh, girl. I don't know how you are standing it. I thought of you this week in Mexico and sent sympathy vibes to you out on the waves. I hope it ends soon.
Global warming, my a__!
of course you can go.... blackfoot... Feb. 25.... we are stoked!
Crazy? Your not crazy, you've just gone CRAZY!! I for sure would go insane. YIKES!!
Post a Comment