shshshshshsh....Don't tell anyone.....but Jo has a secret admirer. Yeah. hehehe A very non-descriptive envelope came in the mail a couple of days ago. I will admit...I thought it was from Sarah. It didn't have a return address so I was a little nervous of the contents. I am a big believer in postal privacy...but will admit that if something looks threatening or overly ominous I will open it even if it isn't addressed to me. This envelope looked benign. It did feel a bit lumpy though. When I held it up to the light (yeah, I did that!) I could see a shape on the end of a length of twine? maybe pleather? I had no idea what it could be and it was another 30 minutes until Jo was due home. I was more than a little curious. Finally she waltzed through the door. I practically raced to the door with the envelope practically burning a hole in my hand.She, sensing my excitement, tore it open and pulled out a necklace and a short (oh so short) note.

She hopes it's from a boy that she is friends with. I think mostly because then it wouldn't be so creepy. I have been able to relate or empathize with most of the stuff my kids have gone through. But with this...we are entering new territory. Slightly bizarre, slightly creepy and definitely flattering territory. WOW.....by baby is growing up SO fast!!!
6 comments:
I hope the secret admirer is older than his hand writing looks, LOL. Very cool though, PLEASE!!!!! let us know asap when you find out WHO he is!!!
Very cool! I just hope it isn't Alice. Just kidding. Secret admirers are mostly cool and just a tiny bit creepy. I hope she solves the mystery and is happy with the outcome!
I think it is a good sign that the admirer spelled everything correctly on the letter. It at least points out intelligence at some level. Jimi Jo deserves admiration!!
did she ever find out where it was postmarked from? hopefully, that would narrow the search!!
That is WILD! I wonder who. And I wonder if I could teach him a thing or two about spelling...
Ok so I am glad the mom said just what I was thinking! I sure hope they are older than Lacey! LOL! I am not suprised Jo has an admirer look at how Fabulous she is!
Post a Comment