These are the women who started it all for me. My Mom and her Mom....my Grandma. They taught me patience, and love. They taught me charity by example and instilled in me a sense of fair play. My Grandma taught me how to use a sewing machine and to make taffy. My Mom taught me how to see the other side in an argument and how to be a good peace keeper. They both taught me how to work hard and to see the inherent value in others. They taught me how to be friends with my kids and to put their needs first. Above all they taught me that love is eternal. No matter how far they go from me they will always love me.....and I will always love them. I will always cherish the things they taught me. Happy Mothers Day!!
We've Moved!
1 year ago

4 comments:
I have learned a lot about being a mom from you, Miss Lori, especially understanding the complexities of teenagers. I feel like I get to know your wonderful mom and grandma through you. Kevin and Jimi Jo are very lucky kids indeed. Happy Mother's day!
Your mom and grandma did a wonderful job! And you will pass it on to Jo. Happy Mother's Day!!
Happy Mothers Day. Those kiddos are sure lucky to have you as their mama :)
Cute photo! Is that Jo in the photo? Looks like her. Or is it Kevin?
Post a Comment