Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Big Shot

So, I'm trying new things. True....I don't usually fall into the "Adventurous" category...but here I go. See, I found this blog that I lovelovelove and I am taking some of the advice found there. Susan is helpful and oh so talented. I love it there. So I learned to do this...and WOW!! I love my pics that big. I will admit to being somewhat loud so big photos work for me. Also....I like options. I like that I can make photos big or small. I like not having to have any photos at all. ((small chuckle)) I kind of like thinking outside the box. Blog rules need not apply to me!! ((again with the chuckle)) In case you are wondering about the strange mood I've fallen into.....let's just say that I LOVE it when I can feel the hand of God guiding my family through life. Love it!! Thanks for listening.

7 comments:

the mom~ said...

Do tell how you did that plz.

Kim said...

Ok...so you must blog to teach us how to do that!! OK?? I'll be looking for it :)

Teresa said...

Yes, do share you knowledge. I learned how once, but it was WAY to complicated, so I am hoping that you have a much easier method to teach!

Jackie said...

WOW!!! I love it as well.
Nice job. It's good to hear you sound happy! The Lord is great.

Nae said...

ooooohhh, awwwww....I like the big shot format!

Charlene said...

Love the big photo layout!! I'll have to take a look at that when the kids start school and I have more time!

Alicia said...

I'm all for the teaching tutorial! Please do one. I'll keep an eye out for it.