I stopped at Good Will this week. I think they missed seeing me. I've never had so much help shopping before. I didn't realize how predictable I have become. "The new frames are over here." "We just got in some coke glasses." And my favorite, "Did you see the new snowmen?"

Alas, I didn't love any of the snowmen...but these cute little bunnies did speak to me. Weird....I don't usually love the bunnies. I do love the cool white candle holders. Of course they needed some black spray paint....as did the frames I bought. I spent just over $12 for the 4 candle holders, 2 bunnies and 3 frames.

I loved the detail around the edge of this one. I have some fabulous plans for these beauties. I started with a few coats of
magic black spray paint.

You'll have to wait to see the end result in a few weeks. I am saving the surprise for the end of next month. You're going to LOVE it. I promise.

Here are the newly painted candle holders. Doing their new job with such flair. I'm not sure if there will stay there or if they need a little something more. Who knows. I am linking up again with the fabulous Ms. Rhoda at
Southern Hospitality. She always hosts such fabulous parties. Be sure to head on over there and check it out!!
13 comments:
Great idea for the candle holders! I love it. You scored some great finds!
*hugs*deb
Super nice re-dos ! I gotta get me some more frames !
Kammy
Those look awesome! Great job!
Nice finds. What are the candleholders made from? They look like ceramic. So...if they are, what are your tips for painting them.
Great re-dos! I also am a fan of black spray paint. :)
Great job...love the candle holders and the bunnies :)
Love the candle holders with pumpkins. Great find
meg
Love your redos and the bunnies are too stinkin' cute :)
Toni
You got some great things. I just love the magic of black spray paint! The pumpkins look fab on the candle holders!!
It's great to see you have time to be creative again!! Love the ideas you share!
I love them painted black. I heart black spray paint. I'm having a giveaway tomorrow. Stop by and enter to win if you get a chance.
love the candle holders! Guess I'm going to have to start checking out the Goodwill :)
I love that you share your ideas and creativity with us. I wanna try out some of these things!
Post a Comment