Monday, June 25, 2012

The Baby Has a Birthday

A Happy Birthday wish for my first born.....
My wish for you is that no matter where you go you will find comfort in the small everyday things. (Kevin on his 16th b-day playing some war game wrapped in his Goggie)
My wish for you is that you will grow up to be just enough like your Dad to be happy and successful (you are well on your way!) and enough like your Mom to really enjoy life.
My wish for you is that your family will always bring you as much joy as you have brought us!
My wish for you is that you will always look good in your "birthday suit" (this is Kev in his "birthday suit!!)
My wish for you is that you will always have that boyish love and excitement for the great outdoors!
My wish for you is that you will never really grow up!!
My wish for you is that you always remember the lessons you learned on your mission.
My wish for you is you will always remember that with effort and hard work ALL things are possible.
My wish for you is that someday you will have an amazing, sweet, loving, kind, smart, thrifty, talented, dang good-looking son....just like YOU!!!
You are such a blessing in my life. I love you to the moon and back. Thank you for teaching me about unconditional love and for being the best son a Mama could ask for!!!

4 comments:

Nae said...

These are all beautiful wishes for your baby boy! Happy birthday, Kevin!!!

Kim said...

Awe, I got a lump in my throat when I read this! He is such a great kid...I mean Man! HEHE! Ya did good Ma!

Rochelleht said...

So awesome! I can't believe how fast time flies. What a wonderful place to be, Lori. You seriously rock. Kudos to you on raising such a fabulous family.

Connie said...

Well now, that brought tears to my eyes. You know I think he is super blessed to have your for his mama!!!